Got a cookie dough craving? This eggless chocolate chip cookie dough is the perfect amount for just you, or to share with a friend as you reminisce about how great 2020 was.
One Serving to Rule Them All
Let’s be honest, the last thing we need is an entire batch of cookie dough sitting on the counter or in our freezer for us to munch on all night or over the course of a few days. In order to learn some self-control and satisfy our cookie dough cravings in an appropriate way, I have created a single serving (or two if you are feeling generous) of eggless edible cookie dough.
The ingredient amounts in this recipe are small, so no need to pull out a mixer. Just use a spoon and mix until everything is combined. I prefer to make my cookie dough in a mug because it makes me feel all warm and cozy when I bring it over to the couch to snack on. But using a small bowl or container works just as well.
Make it Taste Even More Incredible
With this recipe, feel free to use mini chocolate chips, M&Ms, butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, or whatever you want. And to make it even more incredible, microwave the entire thing for 10-20 seconds to allow any chocolate to melt, and then enjoy warm cookie dough in your favorite pajamas!
Worried About Raw Flour?
Place flour on a plate or in a bowl and microwave for 30-60 seconds, stopping to stir it every 15-20 seconds.
This eggless, edible cookie dough will not taste exactly like our #1 Chocolate Chip Cookie dough because it is missing the egg, which is essential to creating that rich gooey flavor in a cookie. However, to make this cookie dough appealing to all who worry about raw eggs, we have created this edible cookie dough for one!
- Salted Butter- If your butter isn’t soft, just throw it in the microwave for a few seconds, or melt it entirely, which will make your cookie dough all gooey and warm. Who wouldn’t want that?
- Chocolate Chips- because this recipe is all about you, feel free to substitute any type of chocolate chips or baking chips into the cookie dough.
Let us know what you put in your cookie dough and if you enjoyed it warm or cold!
Looking for more delicious chocolate chip cookie recipes? Try these:
- #1 Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Triple Chip Pudding Cookies
- 2 T salted butter, softened
- 1 T white sugar
- 2 T brown sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 T milk
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 7 T all-purpose flour
- 4-6 T chocolate chips
- In a mug or bowl, cream together butter and sugars. Add vanilla and milk and mix until smooth. Add salt, flour, and chocolate chips, mixing until combined.
- Enjoy immediately. Will last in the fridge for one week or in the freezer for up to three months.
- Add more milk as needed if too dry.
- To reduce salmonella risk from raw flour, place flour in a bowl or on a plate and microwave for 30-60 seconds, stopping to mix every 15 or 20 seconds.
- Microwave finished cookie dough for 10-20 seconds to allow chocolate chips to melt and create a warm cookie dough experience.